An event unprecedented in Italy, an exhibition of fine vintage guitars that is also a journey of discovery of the instruments that have made music history.
Vintage instruments of excellence, many never seen in Italy before, will be on display and played in Milan on May 14, 2023. The event will be enriched by workshops and exhibitions, in collaboration with leading musicians, collectors and luthiers from Italy and abroad.
A different Sunday, in the magnificent venues of Palazzo delle Stelline, in corso Magenta 61, in the heart of Milano, in front of the church hosting Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper. An immersion in the magic of sounds and colors that inspired the music of the last century.
- Event hours: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tickets: online € 6.00 (you need to register. The page is in Italian, just input a nickname and an email, forget the other information) – will be also available at € 8.00 at the entrance of the event.
- Location: Fondazione Stelline, Corso Magenta 61
- How to get there by public transportation
- METROPOLITANA: MM1/MM2 Cadorna stop a few minutes on foot
- METROPOLITANA: MM1/MM1 stop Conciliazione a few minutes on foot
- MALPENSA AIRPORT: Malpensa Express Cadorna stop
- LINATE AIRPORT: Linate Shuttle => Central Station => MM2 Cadorna stop
- TRAIN: Stazione Centrale => MM2 stop Cadorna
- TRAIN: Ferrovie Nord Cadorna
- TRAM: 16 – 19
- BUS: 18, 50, 58, 94
- How to get there by car: access from Piazzale Baracca is PROHIBITED. Access in Corso Magenta is from Via Caradosso, Via Bandello, Via Vincenzo Monti or Via Carducci. The affiliated parking lot is the Garage alle Grazie, Corso Magenta 56, just 100 meters from the event. Rates: cars and vans € 4.00/hour for a maximum of € 25.00 for the 24 hours. Larger vans € 5.00/hour for a maximum of € 40.00 for the 24 hours. Submit with event name: VINTAGE VAULT.
Press: email@example.com – Whatsapp (only text) +39 350 9331479